8 ways to use Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
It’s the stuff of beauty myths! Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream is a must-have in make-up bags all over the world and now thanks to November’s Pink Parcel, it’s also in yours – but how do you use it exactly?
Elizabeth Arden created the Eight Hour Cream back in 1930. It was originally created to soothe skin and went on to become an overnight sensation. It’s still beloved now by make-up artists and celebrities alike, but if you’re stuck with what to do with your tube, here are 8 ways to use it.
- Massage it in to cuticles to keep nails healthy.
- Dab a little onto to cheekbones to create an instant highlighter effect.
- Mix with your favourite eyeshadow to create a very much on-trend glossy sheen.
- Unruly brows? A dab of Eight Hour Cream will soon keep them under control!
- Slick onto lips to create a gorgeously glossy pout.
- Cracked heels or rough elbows don’t stand a chance once faced with Eight Hour Cream. Rub in to any rough skin to soften it. It’s especially great when you have a cold and a sore nose from too much wiping!
- Can’t get stubborn waterproof mascara off? Dab a bit onto eyelashes and wipe off with cotton wool for mascara-free lashes.
- Frizzy hair be gone. A small amount of Eight Hour Cream can be used in place of a serum – perfect for really curly hair.
What do you use your Eight Hour Cream for? Share your suggestions below!